- Stainless steel sublimation tumbler blanks
- Capacity: 30oz.
- Glossy white coating for vibrant transfers
- Dishwasher Safe
- Double-walled to keep contents hot or cold
- For use with a Mug Press or Heat Shrink Bags
Note: Be sure to remove lid before sublimating!
4-in-1 Mug PressPress Temperature: 330°F
Time: 220 Seconds
Pressure: Fits snug; No closure required
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the tumbler with thermal tape
- Place tumbler in press at the press temperature
- Press for the specified time above needed using specified pressure
- If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease pressing time by 15 - 30 seconds
- Once done, remove the tumbler from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately
Time: 5 - 7 minutes
(test in your oven for accurate time)
- Attach reversed printed image to tumbler with thermal tape
- Place tumbler in heat shrink bag
- Place in oven preheated to 400°F for approximately 5 - 7 minutes (test to determine best timing!)
- Afterwards, remove heat shrink bag and paper immediately
- Allow the tumbler to cool completely before use
- **For best results, and even transfer, we highly recommend pressing this tumbler in an oven.